It has in 2015 as BAM Group of Companies celebrated 10 years of existence, used the Love Your District campaign through successful road shows in all the 10 districts of Lesotho to encourage the entire nation (decision-makers, entrepreneurs, and the public at grass-roots level – both adults and youth, to empower each other and their communities) in one voice to:
- Address health issues, particularly with the impending HIV/AIDS escalations.
- Promote team-building activities, particularly with the impending political situation in the country which has escalated divisions within societies.
- Develop a sense of volunteerism for their societies to help curb the perpetual need for external aid.
- Recognize and empower women and youth, and engage them in important decision making roles and activities.
- Appreciate their localities and environment, and improve them towards sustainability that benefits current and future generations