BAM Group expands its radar with the exciting launch of “BUSINESS INCUBATION HUB”!
Today we bring you Lesotho’s dedicated economic emancipation platform for entrepreneurs (MSME); empowering women for the economy.
- Acceleration for
In all countries women still represent a minority of those that start new firms, are self-employed, or are small business owner-managers. Women entrepreneurship needs to be addressed for two main reasons. The first reason is that women’s entrepreneurship has been recognized during the last decade as an important untapped source of economic growth. Women entrepreneurs create new jobs for themselves and others and also provide society with different solutions to management, organization and business problems as well as to the exploitation of entrepreneurial opportunities. However, they still represent a minority of all entrepreneurs. They are faced with structural challenges, a development obstacle which needs to be addressed. With this program, BAM Group strives to improve entrepreneurship and economic opportunities for women, and accelerate the culture of saving!
When women are economically empowered, they re-invest in their families and communities, producing a multiplier effect that spurs economic growth and contributes to global peace and stability.
(W-GDP – Ivanka Trump)
LAUNCHED SUNDAY 9TH AUGUST 2020
Choose Your Incubation Level from the following:
Start Your Business (SYB) – at least 3 months
Geared towards establishment: industry assessment, feasibility and planning phases
- Foundational Business Plan Support
- Business Training (Policies and Management in Admin, HR, Financial & Basic Technology)
- Structuring Monthly management reports
- Policies setup
- Branding your business
- Basic Website Page inclusion
- Inclusion in Competition Database
- Funeral cover for principal owner & their immediate family
Grow Your Business (GYB) – at least 6 months
Geared towards resilience: business forecast, activating systems and promoting business
- Strategic Plan & Review
- Advertising (Package, expose & sell your products & services)
- Procedures and Guidelines Support
- Business Monitoring & Evaluation
- Extended Monthly management reports
- Filing assistance
- Funeral cover to make 5 staff members & their immediate family
Expand Your Business (EYB)
Geared towards maturity: prospects, spin-offs and diversification
- Access to Finance Opportunities (Business grants & loans)
- Proposal development assistance
- Resource Mobilization
- Loan/Grant disbursement support
Invest for Your Business (IYB) – Investment duration
- At least M500.00 p/m investment
- Qualify for shares!
- Eases loan opportunities!
- Potential savings for dry days!
BAM Incubation Hub – BASALI Chapter
LAUNCH special – Rates
valid for August – October 2020 ONLY!
SYB: M1500 p/m for 3-6 months
GYB: SYB + M1200 p/m for 6-12 months
EYB: YB + M800
IYV: +M500 p/m
To qualify (Terms and conditions apply)
- Women owned organizations: Companies, Associations, Cooperatives (at least 50% ownership)
- Woman led at management (with at least 70% at leadership)
- Staff count (up to 10 salaried staff members)
- Gross (up to M250,000 p/a)
- Must be Basotho owned enterprises
- Must be operational in Lesotho
terms may apply on various levels
- Applications are invited UP TO March (1st batch) and UP TO August (2nd batch) annually.
- Only qualifying enterprises will be considered, always review terms before any application.
- Dateline for submissions is on 31st of the closing month, at 1600hrs.
- Submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org